Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are between you, the recipient of the Gift Certificate, and the merchant that issues and redeems this Gift Certificate (Marti Auto Works). By accepting and using this Gift Certificate, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
Redeeming Gift Certificates
• Your Gift Certificate can be used solely to pay for items sold on Marti Auto Work's website. To redeem the value associated with your Gift Certificate, you will be required to provide your Gift Certificate code during the checkout process.
• You cannot redeem this Gift Certificate at any other merchant or for cash.
• You cannot redeem this Gift Certificate at Marti Auto Works' in-person store – you can only redeem it on the martiauto.com website.
• Any unused value will remain on your Gift Certificate until spent.
• If the amount of your order exceeds the value remaining on the Gift Certificate, you will be required to pay for the balance using MasterCard, VISA or PayPal at the time you are placing the order.
• For security purposes, you may be required to enter credit card or bank account information before you can redeem the Gift Certificate.
Cancellation / Expiration of Gift Certificates / No Fees
• No fees will be charged in connection with your Gift Certificate
• Recipient/Purchaser Cancellations: Gift Certificate recipients cannot cancel their Gift Certificate. Gift Certificate recipients cannot redeem the Gift Certificates for cash.
• Merchant Cancellations: Gift Certificates are issued by Marti Auto Works. Marti Auto Works may cancel a Gift Certificate at any time for any reason and shall refund any unused Gift Certificate value to purchaser, provided the Gift Certificate has not been redeemed.
• Expiration: Marti Auto Works Gift Certificates expire 36 months from date of purchase and no fees apply.
Sending/Receiving Gift Certificates
• Email Delivery: Gift Certificates are delivered via Email to the Purchaser after the purchaser's credit/debit card or PayPal account has been charged, usually within 24 hours of purchase. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to print the Gift Certificate and deliver to the Recipient or Forward the Email to the Recipient.
• Your Gift Certificates are non-transferable and their resale is prohibited.
• Your Gift Certificates cannot be redeemed for cash and have no cash value.
• Marti Auto Works is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misused Gift Certificate codes unless otherwise required by law.
• Purchase and redemption of Marti Auto Works Gift Certificates is subject to the User Agreement of the payment method used for purchase.
• Please contact Marti Auto Works if you have any questions or issues in connection with your Gift Certificate at (623)935-2558.